Welcome to the Sixteenth Installment of Ten Quote Tuesday by Me (Pavster2017)
“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” —Arnold Schwarzenegger
“Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Christopher Robin
“If you’re presenting yourself with confidence, you can pull off pretty much anything.” – Katy Perry
“Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.”
“Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”
“It’s not about how hard you can hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.” – Rocky Balboa, Rocky
“You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
“Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.” – Ronald Dahl
“You have no control over other people’s taste, so focus on staying true to your own.” – Tim Gunn
“Pride is holding your head up when everyone around you has theirs bowed. Courage is what makes you do it.” – Bryce Courtenay
“If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is, too. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think.” – T. Harv Eker
Most people think that fudge is really hard to make and consists of a lot of different steps. But over the past few years I have found and perfected a easy and delicious fudge recipe that can complete in less than 15 minutes. This recipe calls for 3 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips, 1 (14-ounce) can of condensed milk, a little bit of butter and 1/2 tsp of instant coffee powder to really add a little depth and to amp up the chocolate. One of the best parts of this is that you can really be creative, for example you can choose to make this with white chocolate, make a marbled fudge, add nuts, add different flavors like butterscotch.This is an amazing recipe for anyone who loves chocolate, has 15 minutes. So keep reading if you would like a recipe for this amazing fudge!
Continue reading “The Easiest Fudge Recipe – It Tastes Amazing!”
“If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
“I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe
I know this is a bit late, but I honestly really do believe in the fact that making goals is the first step to achieving something, because it gives you something to strive towards and give you purpose. So without any further ado, here are my goals for 2017.
- Work on confidence – I would like to work on overall confidence for things such as body confidence, self-confidence, how I carry myself, how I feel about myself, how I feel around others, etc.
- Get fit – I think this is a great goal opposed to my usual “Loose x amount of weight”, because as mentioned above I really would like to work on confidence, and over the past year I have learnt that if I am healthy my body with take care of itself.
- Work on Academics – Work hard to achieve self goals in school and out of school
- Dance – Make an effort to practice especially when I am not in love with the assigned dance
- Time Management – Don’t waste too much time.
- Workout – I would like to workout at least three times a week
- Dressing – Try to put in more of an effort in how I dress, because I have learnt that people really do treat you differently depending on how you dress.
- Journal – I would like to try to write in my journals at least once a month